Morgan Stanley says commodity results "declined meaningfully"
NEW YORK Jan 18 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley said its commodity results fell in the fourth quarter from a year earlier, and trading risks for the sector were also lower.
"Commodities results declined meaningfully in a challenging market," the bank said.
Morgan Stanley's Value-at-Risk (VaR) in commodities stood at $22 million in the fourth quarter, unchanged from the previous three months but down from $26 million in the 2011 fourth quarter.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image