Morgan Stanley says commodity results "declined meaningfully"
NEW YORK Jan 18 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley said its commodity results fell in the fourth quarter from a year earlier, and trading risks for the sector were also lower.
"Commodities results declined meaningfully in a challenging market," the bank said.
Morgan Stanley's Value-at-Risk (VaR) in commodities stood at $22 million in the fourth quarter, unchanged from the previous three months but down from $26 million in the 2011 fourth quarter.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data