Morgan Stanley says commodity results "declined meaningfully"
NEW YORK Jan 18 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley said its commodity results fell in the fourth quarter from a year earlier, and trading risks for the sector were also lower.
"Commodities results declined meaningfully in a challenging market," the bank said.
Morgan Stanley's Value-at-Risk (VaR) in commodities stood at $22 million in the fourth quarter, unchanged from the previous three months but down from $26 million in the 2011 fourth quarter.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet