Coke Consolidated Announces First Quarter Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130118:nBw185537a CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(Business Wire)-- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (NASDAQ: COKE) today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a dividend for the First Quarter of 2013 of $.25 per share on shares of the Company's Common Stock and Class B Common Stock payable on February 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 1, 2013. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Media Contact: Lauren C. Steele, 704-557-4551 Senior VP-Corporate Affairs or Investor Contact: James E. Harris, 704-557-4582 Senior VP-Shared Services & CFO Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act