VF Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings and Conference Call Date
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130118:nBw185139a GREENSBORO, N.C.--(Business Wire)-- VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) today announced that it expects to report its fourth quarter and year-end financial results on Friday, Feb. 15, 2013, at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET. Following the press release, the company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET to review results. Eric Wiseman, VF Chairman, President and CEO, and Bob Shearer, Senior Vice President and CFO, will lead the call. Also participating will be Group Presidents Scott Baxter, Karl Heinz Salzburger and Steve Rendle, together with Karen Murray, President, VF Sportswear, and Susan Kellogg, President, VF Contemporary Brands. The conference call will be broadcast live and accessible at www.vfc.com. A replay of the conference call will be available from Feb. 15 through Feb. 22, 2013, via telephone at 877-870-5176 (access code: 4362236) or at www.vfc.com. About VF VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with more than 30 brands. The company`s largest five brands are The North Face®, Wrangler®, Timberland®, Vans®, and Lee®. Other brands include 7 For All Mankind®, Bulwark®, Eagle Creek®, Eastpak®, Ella Moss®, JanSport®, Kipling®, lucy®, Majestic®, Napapijri®, Nautica®, Red Kap®, Reef®, Riders®, Splendid® and Smartwool®. For more information, please visit www.vfc.com. VF Services Cindy Knoebel, CFA, 212-841-7141 or 336-424-6189 VP, Corporate Relations or Lance Allega, 336-424-6082 Director, Investor Relations Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data