EU agency backs Pfizer leukaemia drug
LONDON Jan 18 (Reuters) - The European Medicines Agency on Friday recommended approval of Pfizer's new pill for a rare type of leukaemia, Bosulif, in a fresh boost for the U.S. drugmaker's cancer business.
Recommendations for marketing approval by the agency's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) are normally endorsed by the European Commission within a couple of months.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port