Portugal meets US-based investors as it eyes bond market return
LONDON, Jan 18 (IFR) - Portugal, rated Ba3/BB/BB+, has embarked on its first major investor roadshow since it received a bailout in 2011, sources said.
Citi, Morgan Stanley and Stormharbour have organised meetings with U.S.-based fixed income investors for a week-and-a-half long roadshow schedule, sources said.
Portugal has authorised the country's debt agency to tap into improving market sentiment by issuing bonds and bills with an eye to a full return to markets "as soon as possible", said government spokesperson Luis Marques Guedes on Thursday. (Reporting By John Geddie; editing Alex Chambers)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel