Portugal meets US-based investors as it eyes bond market return
LONDON, Jan 18 (IFR) - Portugal, rated Ba3/BB/BB+, has embarked on its first major investor roadshow since it received a bailout in 2011, sources said.
Citi, Morgan Stanley and Stormharbour have organised meetings with U.S.-based fixed income investors for a week-and-a-half long roadshow schedule, sources said.
Portugal has authorised the country's debt agency to tap into improving market sentiment by issuing bonds and bills with an eye to a full return to markets "as soon as possible", said government spokesperson Luis Marques Guedes on Thursday. (Reporting By John Geddie; editing Alex Chambers)
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports