Portugal meets US-based investors as it eyes bond market return
LONDON, Jan 18 (IFR) - Portugal, rated Ba3/BB/BB+, has embarked on its first major investor roadshow since it received a bailout in 2011, sources said.
Citi, Morgan Stanley and Stormharbour have organised meetings with U.S.-based fixed income investors for a week-and-a-half long roadshow schedule, sources said.
Portugal has authorised the country's debt agency to tap into improving market sentiment by issuing bonds and bills with an eye to a full return to markets "as soon as possible", said government spokesperson Luis Marques Guedes on Thursday. (Reporting By John Geddie; editing Alex Chambers)
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |