Rockwell Collins posts higher quarterly profit
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc reported higher quarterly profit on Friday, aided by share buybacks and cost controls.
The supplier of avionics and other electronic systems for airplanes said net income came to $132 million, or 94 cents a share, in the fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with $130 million, or 86 cents a share, a year earlier.
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet