Rockwell Collins posts higher quarterly profit
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc reported higher quarterly profit on Friday, aided by share buybacks and cost controls.
The supplier of avionics and other electronic systems for airplanes said net income came to $132 million, or 94 cents a share, in the fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with $130 million, or 86 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion