Rockwell Collins posts higher quarterly profit
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc reported higher quarterly profit on Friday, aided by share buybacks and cost controls.
The supplier of avionics and other electronic systems for airplanes said net income came to $132 million, or 94 cents a share, in the fiscal first quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with $130 million, or 86 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine