Bokoni platinum mine in S.Africa lost 35,500 PGM OZ to strike
JOHANNESBURG Jan 18 (Reuters) - A two-month strike at Bokoni platinum mine in South Africa late last year resulted in the loss of 35,500 platinum group metal ounces, Atlatsa Resources said on Friday.
Bokoni, a joint venture between Atlatsa and Anglo American Platinum, was halted by an illegal strike from the beginning of October to the start of December.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site