Bokoni platinum mine in S.Africa lost 35,500 PGM OZ to strike
JOHANNESBURG Jan 18 (Reuters) - A two-month strike at Bokoni platinum mine in South Africa late last year resulted in the loss of 35,500 platinum group metal ounces, Atlatsa Resources said on Friday.
Bokoni, a joint venture between Atlatsa and Anglo American Platinum, was halted by an illegal strike from the beginning of October to the start of December.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill