Bokoni platinum mine in S.Africa lost 35,500 PGM OZ to strike
JOHANNESBURG Jan 18 (Reuters) - A two-month strike at Bokoni platinum mine in South Africa late last year resulted in the loss of 35,500 platinum group metal ounces, Atlatsa Resources said on Friday.
Bokoni, a joint venture between Atlatsa and Anglo American Platinum, was halted by an illegal strike from the beginning of October to the start of December.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |