REG-Schlumberger Limited Schlumberger Declares 13.6% Increase in Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130118:nBw176142a LONDON--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB) today approved a 13.6% increase of the quarterly dividend. The increased dividend of $0.3125 per share of outstanding common stock is payable on April 12, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 20, 2013. About Schlumberger Schlumberger is the world`s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing more than 118,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in approximately 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry`s widest range of products and services from exploration through production. Schlumberger Limited has principal offices in Paris, Houston and The Hague and reported revenues of $36.96 billion in 2011. For more information, visit www.slb.com. Malcolm Theobald, + 1 (713) 375-3535 Vice President of Investor Relations or Joy V. Domingo, + 1 (713) 375-3535 Manager of Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Schlumberger Limited Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor