STXNEWS LATAM-Idle Cargill plant to boost US profit margins at JBS -BTG
The U.S. beef operations of Brazil-based meatpacker JBS SA could post better-than-expected profit margins in 2013 after Cargill decided to idle its beef processing plant in Plainview, easing pressure on cattle costs, analysts at BTG Group told clients in a note.
"We think JBS is one of the best positioned companies to benefit from a more disciplined US industry," wrote analysts Thiago Duarte, Enrico Grimaldi and Fabio Monteiro, reaffirming their "buy" rating on JBS stock.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections