STXNEWS LATAM-Idle Cargill plant to boost US profit margins at JBS -BTG
The U.S. beef operations of Brazil-based meatpacker JBS SA could post better-than-expected profit margins in 2013 after Cargill decided to idle its beef processing plant in Plainview, easing pressure on cattle costs, analysts at BTG Group told clients in a note.
"We think JBS is one of the best positioned companies to benefit from a more disciplined US industry," wrote analysts Thiago Duarte, Enrico Grimaldi and Fabio Monteiro, reaffirming their "buy" rating on JBS stock.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source