- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Global shares grind higher, yen edges up on Amari comments |
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
STXNEWS LATAM-Idle Cargill plant to boost US profit margins at JBS -BTG
The U.S. beef operations of Brazil-based meatpacker JBS SA could post better-than-expected profit margins in 2013 after Cargill decided to idle its beef processing plant in Plainview, easing pressure on cattle costs, analysts at BTG Group told clients in a note.
"We think JBS is one of the best positioned companies to benefit from a more disciplined US industry," wrote analysts Thiago Duarte, Enrico Grimaldi and Fabio Monteiro, reaffirming their "buy" rating on JBS stock.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this