One more In Amenas employee brought to safety -Statoil
OSLO Jan 18 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil and gas firm Statoil said on Friday that one additional employee at the gas facility in In Amenas, Algeria, had been brought to safety.
It added that the situation for the remaining eight employees at In Amenas remained uncertain.
Statoil has evacuated 40 staff from its Algerian installations after gunmen held hostage 12 of the firm's employees on Wednesday.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |