SunTrust profit rises on higher non-interest income
Jan 18 (Reuters) - SunTrust Banks Inc's quarterly profit rose as expenses fell and non-interest income rose.
Net income rose to $350 million, or 65 cents per share, from $71 million, or 13 cents share, a year earlier.
Analysts on average were expecting the regional bank to earn 61 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |