TSMC sells 5-yr bonds at 1.23 pct yield, below forecast
TAIPEI Jan 18 (Reuters) - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) sold T$6.2 billion ($214 million) of five-year unsecured corporate bonds at a yield of 1.23 percent on Friday, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters, below forecasts.
Six brokers had forecast the yield at 1.25-1.265 percent, according to a Reuters poll.
The world's largest contract chipmaker also auctioned T$11.6 billion seven-year bonds and T$3.6 billion of 10-year bonds at a yield of 1.38 percent and 1.50 percent, respectively. (Reporting by Roger Tung; Writing by Clare Jim; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |