ANA flight cancellations mount with 787 jet grounded
TOKYO (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways will cancel 14 domestic and two international flights on January 21 after Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner passenger jet was grounded, affecting a total of about 2,400 passengers, the Japanese airline said on Friday.
ANA also said it will call off two international flights on January 22, affecting about 200 passengers, and will list domestic flight cancellations for that day on its website on Saturday.
The cancellations add to the 52 flights slated for Saturday and Sunday ANA called off earlier in the day. (Reporting by James Topham; Editing by Daniel Magnowski)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow