UK plans tap of Jan 2044 Gilt
LONDON, Jan 18 (IFR) - The United Kingdom, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has mandated HSBC, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and RBC to lead-manage re-opening of the 3.25% 22 January 2044 Gilt. The deal is expected in the week commencing 28 January, subject to market conditions.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |