UK plans tap of Jan 2044 Gilt
LONDON, Jan 18 (IFR) - The United Kingdom, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has mandated HSBC, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and RBC to lead-manage re-opening of the 3.25% 22 January 2044 Gilt. The deal is expected in the week commencing 28 January, subject to market conditions.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |