UK plans tap of Jan 2044 Gilt
LONDON, Jan 18 (IFR) - The United Kingdom, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has mandated HSBC, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and RBC to lead-manage re-opening of the 3.25% 22 January 2044 Gilt. The deal is expected in the week commencing 28 January, subject to market conditions.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes