UK plans tap of Jan 2044 Gilt
LONDON, Jan 18 (IFR) - The United Kingdom, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has mandated HSBC, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and RBC to lead-manage re-opening of the 3.25% 22 January 2044 Gilt. The deal is expected in the week commencing 28 January, subject to market conditions.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |