Mitsubishi Corp to launch $197 million takeover bid for Yonekyu
TOKYO (Reuters) - Trading firm Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T) said on Friday that it will launch a takeover bid for Japanese meat processor Yonekyu Corp (2290.T) in a deal worth up to 17.6 billion yen ($197 million).
Mitsubishi Corp will offer 950 yen for each Yonekyu share to take control of the firm.
($1 = 89.4100 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted