US Interior to issue new draft fracking rules for public lands
WASHINGTON Jan 18 (Reuters) - The U.S. Interior Department on Friday said it plans to issue new draft rules for hydraulic fracturing on public lands, following pushback from green groups and the oil and gas industry to its initial proposal.
The department said it will release the new draft regulations by the end of March.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image