US Interior to issue new draft fracking rules for public lands
WASHINGTON Jan 18 (Reuters) - The U.S. Interior Department on Friday said it plans to issue new draft rules for hydraulic fracturing on public lands, following pushback from green groups and the oil and gas industry to its initial proposal.
The department said it will release the new draft regulations by the end of March.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data