M'bishi Corp to launch $197 mln takeover bid for Yonekyu
TOKYO Jan 18 (Reuters) - Trading firm Mitsubishi Corp said on Friday that it will launch a takeover bid for Japanese meat processor Yonekyu Corp in a deal worth up to 17.6 billion yen ($197 million).
Mitsubishi Corp will offer 950 yen for each Yonekyu share to take control of the firm.
($1 = 89.4100 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |