M'bishi Corp to launch $197 mln takeover bid for Yonekyu
TOKYO Jan 18 (Reuters) - Trading firm Mitsubishi Corp said on Friday that it will launch a takeover bid for Japanese meat processor Yonekyu Corp in a deal worth up to 17.6 billion yen ($197 million).
Mitsubishi Corp will offer 950 yen for each Yonekyu share to take control of the firm.
($1 = 89.4100 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials