M'bishi Corp to launch $197 mln takeover bid for Yonekyu
TOKYO Jan 18 (Reuters) - Trading firm Mitsubishi Corp said on Friday that it will launch a takeover bid for Japanese meat processor Yonekyu Corp in a deal worth up to 17.6 billion yen ($197 million).
Mitsubishi Corp will offer 950 yen for each Yonekyu share to take control of the firm.
($1 = 89.4100 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data