China Minsheng Bank says 2012 net profit up 34.5 pct yr/yr
BEIJING Jan 19 (Reuters) - China Minsheng Bank's net profit rose 34.5 percent last year to 37.56 billion yuan ($6.04 billion), the lender said in a preliminary earning report filed to the Shanghai stock exchange on Saturday.
For a statement on the results of China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd , the country's seventh-largest listed bank, please click here
($1 = 6.2 yuan) (Reporting by Aileen Wang and Kevin Yao; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official