- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
China Minsheng Bank says 2012 net profit up 34.5 pct yr/yr
BEIJING Jan 19 (Reuters) - China Minsheng Bank's net profit rose 34.5 percent last year to 37.56 billion yuan ($6.04 billion), the lender said in a preliminary earning report filed to the Shanghai stock exchange on Saturday.
For a statement on the results of China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd , the country's seventh-largest listed bank, please click here
($1 = 6.2 yuan) (Reporting by Aileen Wang and Kevin Yao; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this