Saudi's Mobily Q4 net profit up 11 pct
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia Jan 19 (Reuters) - Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), Saudi Arabia's No.2 telecom operator, beat forecasts with an 11-percent rise in quarterly net profit on Saturday.
Mobily, an affiliate of the United Arab Emirates' Etisalat , posted fourth-quarter net profit of 1.878 billion riyals ($500.8 million), up from 1.697 billion riyals in the prior-year period, it said in a bourse statement. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Asian stocks slip, euro hits one-year low on ECB uncertainty
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list