Saudi's Mobily Q4 net profit up 11 pct
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia Jan 19 (Reuters) - Etihad Etisalat (Mobily), Saudi Arabia's No.2 telecom operator, beat forecasts with an 11-percent rise in quarterly net profit on Saturday.
Mobily, an affiliate of the United Arab Emirates' Etisalat , posted fourth-quarter net profit of 1.878 billion riyals ($500.8 million), up from 1.697 billion riyals in the prior-year period, it said in a bourse statement. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'