Saudi's Almarai Q4 net profit up 29pc, beating forecasts
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia Jan 19 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian dairy and food producer Almarai Co posted a 29.2 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating analyst forecasts, the firm said in a bourse statement on Saturday.
Almarai made a net profit of 369 million riyals ($98.4 million) in the three months ending Decmeber 31, compared with 285.5 million riyals in the same period a year earlier.
Six analysts polled by Reuters had forecast, on average, that the company would make 320 million riyals. (Reporting by Asma Alsharif)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner