Five Norwegian Statoil employees still missing in Algeria
OSLO (Reuters) - Norway's Statoil is still missing five workers in Algeria, all Norwegian nationals, after one more employee was brought to safety, Chief Executive Helge Lund said on Saturday.
"We feel a deep and growing unease ... we fear that over the next few days we will receive bad news," Lund told a news conference. "People we have spoken to describe unbelievable, horrible experiences."
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |