Five Norwegian Statoil employees still missing in Algeria
OSLO (Reuters) - Norway's Statoil is still missing five workers in Algeria, all Norwegian nationals, after one more employee was brought to safety, Chief Executive Helge Lund said on Saturday.
"We feel a deep and growing unease ... we fear that over the next few days we will receive bad news," Lund told a news conference. "People we have spoken to describe unbelievable, horrible experiences."
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |