ZTE warns of annual net loss of up to 2.9 billion yuan for 2012
SHANGHAI Jan 20 (Reuters) - China's second-largest telcom equipment maker, ZTE Corp., expects to report a net loss of between 2.5 billion yuan to 2.9 billion yuan ($466.6 to $402.2 million) for full-year 2012, the company said on Sunday.
The expected loss amounts to 0.73 - 0.85 yuan per share and compares to a net profit of 2.06 billion yuan in 2011, the company said in a preliminary earnings statement posted on the website of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. ($1 = 6.2154 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Gabriel Wildau; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up