Cameron says three Britons confirmed dead in Algeria
LONDON Jan 20 (Reuters) - Prime Minister David Cameron said on Sunday that three British nationals were confirmed dead after a hostage crisis at a gas plant in Algeria and a further three were feared dead.
"Tragically we now know that three British nationals have been killed and a further three are believed to be dead and also a further British resident is also believed to be dead," Cameron said in a televised statement.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source