Cameron says three Britons confirmed dead in Algeria
LONDON Jan 20 (Reuters) - Prime Minister David Cameron said on Sunday that three British nationals were confirmed dead after a hostage crisis at a gas plant in Algeria and a further three were feared dead.
"Tragically we now know that three British nationals have been killed and a further three are believed to be dead and also a further British resident is also believed to be dead," Cameron said in a televised statement.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge