Cameron says three Britons confirmed dead in Algeria
LONDON Jan 20 (Reuters) - Prime Minister David Cameron said on Sunday that three British nationals were confirmed dead after a hostage crisis at a gas plant in Algeria and a further three were feared dead.
"Tragically we now know that three British nationals have been killed and a further three are believed to be dead and also a further British resident is also believed to be dead," Cameron said in a televised statement.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'