Economists up inflation estimates, cut growth forecasts for 2013
SAO PAULO Jan 21 (Reuters) - Economists raised their inflation estimates for year-end for the third week in a row while they trimmed their forecasts for economic growth in 2013, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Click on:for a copy of the central bank's so-called Focus weekly survey of economists.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image