DuPont Declares First Quarter Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130121:nPnPH45177 WILMINGTON, Del., Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont declared a first quarter common stock dividend of 43 cents per share payable March 14, 2013, to stockholders of record Feb. 15, 2013. This dividend is the same as what was paid in the fourth quarter 2012. This is the 434th consecutive quarterly dividend since the company's first dividend in the fourth quarter of 1904. Regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and 87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock also were declared, both payable April 25, 2013, to stockholders of record April 10, 2013. DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment. For additional information about DuPont and its commitment to inclusive innovation, please visit http://www.dupont.com. SOURCE DuPont Michael Hanretta, +1-302-774-4005, email@example.com
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action