Equistone Partners closes fourth fund after raising $2 bln
LONDON Jan 21 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Equistone Partners Europe on Monday announced the closing of its fourth European buyouts fund after raising 1.5 billion euros ($2 billion), in a sign of growing investor appetite for takeover deals.
The closing of the fund, which will target acquisitions valued between 50 million euros and 300 million euros, comes just over a year after the team was spun-out of British bank Barclays.
The fund was supported by more than 40 institutional investors largely based in Europe and North America. Two-thirds of the capital raised came from existing investors in earlier Equistone funds.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats