Eurogroup's Juncker: Cyprus bailout could be agreed in March
BRUSSELS Jan 21 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers confirmed Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem as head of the Eurogroup on Monday.
The ministers also talked about the possibility of giving financial support to Cyprus, with a decision possible in March.
For highlights of comments after the ministers' meeting click on
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |