Eurogroup's Juncker: Cyprus bailout could be agreed in March
BRUSSELS Jan 21 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers confirmed Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem as head of the Eurogroup on Monday.
The ministers also talked about the possibility of giving financial support to Cyprus, with a decision possible in March.
For highlights of comments after the ministers' meeting click on
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |