Eurogroup's Juncker: Cyprus bailout could be agreed in March
BRUSSELS Jan 21 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers confirmed Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem as head of the Eurogroup on Monday.
The ministers also talked about the possibility of giving financial support to Cyprus, with a decision possible in March.
For highlights of comments after the ministers' meeting click on
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York