Eurogroup's Juncker: Cyprus bailout could be agreed in March
BRUSSELS Jan 21 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers confirmed Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem as head of the Eurogroup on Monday.
The ministers also talked about the possibility of giving financial support to Cyprus, with a decision possible in March.
For highlights of comments after the ministers' meeting click on
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor