RPT-IBA signs 50 mln euros contract in India
(Repeats to additional subscribers without changes to text)
BRUSSELS Jan 21 (Reuters) - IBA, a Belgian radiology device maker, has signed an about 50 million euro ($66.46 million) contract to install the first ultra-precise proton therapy devices in India, the group said on Monday.
It has signed the deal with Apollo Hospitals, Asia's largest integrated healthcare group and India's number one private hospital, it said.
($1 = 0.7524 euros) (Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions