TEXT-Fitch: Latest MMF snapshot provides end-december 2012 money market fund analytics
Jan 21 - Fitch Ratings has published the latest edition of its monthly money market fund (MMF) snapshot report, with data as at end-December 2012. The report provides consistent and comparable portfolio analytics across all US and European MMFs publicly rated under Fitch's global money market fund rating criteria.
Fitch's MMF snapshot is a monthly publication of key portfolio analytics relevant to MMFs' safety and liquidity. The snapshot's consistent analytical information allows data comparison across MMFs. All data is based on fund surveillance reports received by Fitch from fund administrators and fund managers.
Additional fund-specific surveillance and analytical information is available on Fitch's web-based surveillance tool under www.fitchratings.com/FAM > Surveillance. Direct links to each fund's surveillance page are available in the MMF Snapshot.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Money Market Funds (MMF) Snapshot - End December 2012
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |