TEXT-Fitch: Latest MMF snapshot provides end-december 2012 money market fund analytics
Jan 21 - Fitch Ratings has published the latest edition of its monthly money market fund (MMF) snapshot report, with data as at end-December 2012. The report provides consistent and comparable portfolio analytics across all US and European MMFs publicly rated under Fitch's global money market fund rating criteria.
Fitch's MMF snapshot is a monthly publication of key portfolio analytics relevant to MMFs' safety and liquidity. The snapshot's consistent analytical information allows data comparison across MMFs. All data is based on fund surveillance reports received by Fitch from fund administrators and fund managers.
Additional fund-specific surveillance and analytical information is available on Fitch's web-based surveillance tool under www.fitchratings.com/FAM > Surveillance. Direct links to each fund's surveillance page are available in the MMF Snapshot.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Money Market Funds (MMF) Snapshot - End December 2012
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies