India's REC raising 15 bln rupees in 5-yr bonds - sources
MUMBAI Jan 21 (Reuters) - India's Rural Electrification Corp Ltd fixed an annual coupon of 8.70 percent and was set to raise 15 billion rupees ($278.73 million) through the sale of five-year bonds, three traders said on Monday.
The firm scrapped the plans of raising funds in the seven-year tenure, they said.
The issue is tentatively scheduled to open and close on Tuesday.
($1 = 53.8150 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |