India's REC raising 15 bln rupees in 5-yr bonds - sources
MUMBAI Jan 21 (Reuters) - India's Rural Electrification Corp Ltd fixed an annual coupon of 8.70 percent and was set to raise 15 billion rupees ($278.73 million) through the sale of five-year bonds, three traders said on Monday.
The firm scrapped the plans of raising funds in the seven-year tenure, they said.
The issue is tentatively scheduled to open and close on Tuesday.
($1 = 53.8150 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media