BOJ says to start Tuesday's rate review earlier than usual
TOKYO Jan 21 (Reuters) - The Bank of Japan's policy-setting meeting on Tuesday will begin at 8 a.m. (2300 GMT Monday), earlier than usual, the central bank said.
The central bank is widely expected to double its inflation target and ease monetary policy further at the two-day rate review that ends on Tuesday.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia