BOJ says to start Tuesday's rate review earlier than usual
TOKYO Jan 21 (Reuters) - The Bank of Japan's policy-setting meeting on Tuesday will begin at 8 a.m. (2300 GMT Monday), earlier than usual, the central bank said.
The central bank is widely expected to double its inflation target and ease monetary policy further at the two-day rate review that ends on Tuesday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label