LEG has funds to buy 10,000 flats in next two years
FRANKFURT Jan 21 (Reuters) - German residential property group LEG, which plans to float on the Frankfurt stock exchange, said on Monday it has 170 million euros ($226 million) of liquidity available, enough to buy 10,000 flats in the next two years.
LEG, which has 91,000 flats in Germany, hopes to raise up to 1.43 billion euros in its planned initial public offering.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data