MALAYSIA PRESS-Petronas still eyeing Cambodia -The Edge
After closing the last of its 19 petrol stations in Cambodia in April 2010, Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) is again eyeing the country's oil and gas (O&G) sector.
According to Petronas president and chief executive officer Shamsul Azhar Abbas, the Malaysian national oil company will deliberate on the merits of re-entering the Indochinese nation should the company be able to work out a win-win deal with the Cambodian authorities.
"We will consider participating in Cambodia's O&G sector if there are opportunities which are of interest and mutual value to both Petronas and Cambodia," Shamsul told The Edge.
Asean iron & steel associations seek FTA review-The Star
Tune eyes insurance firms in Indonesia, Thailand -The Star
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |