MALAYSIA PRESS-Petronas still eyeing Cambodia -The Edge
After closing the last of its 19 petrol stations in Cambodia in April 2010, Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) is again eyeing the country's oil and gas (O&G) sector.
According to Petronas president and chief executive officer Shamsul Azhar Abbas, the Malaysian national oil company will deliberate on the merits of re-entering the Indochinese nation should the company be able to work out a win-win deal with the Cambodian authorities.
"We will consider participating in Cambodia's O&G sector if there are opportunities which are of interest and mutual value to both Petronas and Cambodia," Shamsul told The Edge.
Asean iron & steel associations seek FTA review-The Star
Tune eyes insurance firms in Indonesia, Thailand -The Star
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media