- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
EURO GOVT-Spanish yields rise as Madrid readies syndicated deal
LONDON Jan 21 (Reuters) - Spanish 10-year government bond yields extended their rise on Monday after details emerged of a plan to sell a new 10-year bond by syndication.
Government sources said Spain was testing the market's appetite for a new 10-year bond, pushing the yield on the current benchmark higher on the day. Spain has not issued a new 10-year bond since 2011.
The 10-year yield was last at 5.15 percent, up 7 basis points on the day, compared to around 5.11 percent just before the announcement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this