CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher, led by RIM jump
TORONTO, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Monday, led by a 7 percent jump in Research In Motion Ltd shares on investor optimism ahead of the launch of its highly anticipated BlackBerry 10 devices. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 18.17 points, or 0.14 percent, at 12,743.86 shortly after the open.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness