Nikkei edges down with BOJ move priced in
TOKYO, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down at Monday's open as the Bank of Japan began a two-day policy meeting, after expectations the central bank will take aggressive measures against deflation helped to push the benchmark last week to a 32-month high. The Nikkei edged down 0.3 percent to 10,877.66 while the broader Topix lost 0.3 percent to 908.94.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |