- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
Seoul shares open flat on caution before BOJ meet, Q4 earnings
SEOUL Jan 21 (Reuters) - South Korean shares opened nearly flat on caution before corporate earnings and a soured outlook for exporters as this week's Bank of Japan meeting may lead to continued weakness in the yen.
Tech heavyweight Samsung Electronics Co Ltd fell 1 percent in early trading, after declining 3.5 percent last week.
The Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) was down 0.03 percent at 1,987.23 points at 0001 GMT. (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this