Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA Jan 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency gained 0.08 percent to bid 2.549 per dollar.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |