Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA Jan 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency gained 0.08 percent to bid 2.549 per dollar.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry