Peru's central bank buys $50 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $50 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.552 per dollar.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets