- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Peru's central bank buys $50 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Jan 21 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $50 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.552 per dollar.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this