America Movil to acquire unit of Mexico's CIE
MEXICO CITY Jan 21 (Reuters) - Mexico tycoon Carlos Slim's telecom giant America Movil said it signed a contract to acquire a unit of Mexico's CIE, the company said on Monday.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ