America Movil to acquire unit of Mexico's CIE
MEXICO CITY Jan 21 (Reuters) - Mexico tycoon Carlos Slim's telecom giant America Movil said it signed a contract to acquire a unit of Mexico's CIE, the company said on Monday.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team