America Movil to acquire unit of Mexico's CIE
MEXICO CITY Jan 21 (Reuters) - Mexico tycoon Carlos Slim's telecom giant America Movil said it signed a contract to acquire a unit of Mexico's CIE, the company said on Monday.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter