Motor racing-Wolff moves to Mercedes from Williams F1 team
LONDON Jan 21 (Reuters) - Williams shareholder and executive director Toto Wolff is leaving to take a new role with rivals Mercedes, the Formula One team said on Monday.
Wolff will relinquish his seat on the company's board but will retain his shareholding, Williams added in a statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner