Motor racing-Wolff moves to Mercedes from Williams F1 team
LONDON Jan 21 (Reuters) - Williams shareholder and executive director Toto Wolff is leaving to take a new role with rivals Mercedes, the Formula One team said on Monday.
Wolff will relinquish his seat on the company's board but will retain his shareholding, Williams added in a statement.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default